Sunday, October 12, 2008

Its Sunday

Its Sunday early afternoon and after a night of not being able to sleep then finally waking up with a headache. Amazingly enough I woke up in a good mood and that was before I even took two Excedrin.

I woke up to Bruce (hubby) yelling upstairs breakfast (should of been lunch) was ready. Wasn't sure what was on the menu but I was hungry and I came downstairs to find out he had a made "Surprise Skillet" as I call it it consisted of leftover potatoes (fried crisp, in bacon grease like I like it) and a mix of leftover rib-eye steak, maple rope sausage and pork cutlet and then smothered in some leftover salsa from El Vaquero in Savanna (its the hottest salsa I have ever had).

Its so nice to wake up and have breakfast ready for you it totally made my day.

I Love You Bruce

No comments:

Background