Sunday, March 1, 2009

My Picture Project.

Finally got around to transferring pictures from my desktop to my laptop. Since I have gotten my laptop I never even use the other.
I have a picture project going. It seems like I have all these wonderful memories put they are only on my computer. So I have searched through them all and the ones that I want printed are uploaded to Walgreen's, some get deleted and the rest all get backed up on a disc.

So I far I have had to buy 5 photo albums and have ordered 100's of prints and they are actually going in the photo albums. They only problem I'm having is that some of them are going in the albums date backward.....I don't really care ( at first it bothered me) they are going in sets and if the dates are 2009 in the front of the album and 2008 or 2004 in the back so be it. The good thing is they are getting in albums and the backs are marked with a date and who and where!

1 comment:

Dogmom Diva said...

Hey sista..I am proud of you..you are about 20 years ahead of me...lol

Background