I'm a transplanted desert rat from Southern California living in the country in NW Illinois.
I'm married to a great guy. I have 3 grown sons that live in California that I miss terribly and try to visit often.
I have 2 dogs and 2 cats and I'm partial to my poodle Pierre.
Dear Dick Wolf: HOW DARE THEY DENY YOU THE RECORD?! AARRGGHH!! OMG I will
never watch TV ever again. Not as long as I live!! EVER!! Well, at least
not agai...
Hello! I am Barbara, aka the DogmomDiva! Joining Sarah today for the
first Pink Sunday...I was a frequent blogger years ago and loved Beverly's
Pink S...
There are times when an idea is good. There are times when the
implementation of that idea is excellent. CicLAvia falls into the latter
category. To make i...
For film & television, you go to Los Angeles. For theatre, you go to New
York. That’s always been the perception for actors. But in a post in
today’s Backs...
At this moment, I am content. Yes, there are things that I'd like to do
differently, and things that need to be done, and things that I'd like to
do. But f...
I am in a bad way. It's that time of year. I don't feel like I'm depressed
as much as just overwhelmingly sad. Alex's birthday is approaching, and it
affec...
Just because some of us have OLD AS HELL websites doesn’t mean you idiots
should be trying to hack them all day. Trust me, there is NOTHING HERE.
Some old ...
Cara Bobol Password Facebook Orang Lain dengan Mudah – Selanjutnya masa
komunikasi on-line misal baru-baru ini, nyaris kebanyakan orang mempunyai
yang nama...
Permainan online slot gacor adalah istilah populer di kalangan pemain slot
online, mengacu pada mesin slot yang dianggap memberikan kemenangan lebih
sering...
I wanted to say a proper good-bye. Thank you for the years of listening to
my bullshit. For following my story and laughing and crying with me. Being
a blo...
[image: Charles Phoenix & His Seven Layer Soda Pop Rocks Cake by Jodi K.]
Charles Phoenix & His Seven Layer Soda Pop Rocks Cake, a photo by Jodi K.
on Flick...
I closed this blog up awhile back because I was going through some major
life changes. My life is completely different than it was when I started
this blog...
Mercifully, my recovery time from recent hernia surgery turned out to be
shorter than expected. A week after the procedure, I saw the doctor who
gave me t...
Surprise! I'm back! I just noticed that I haven't posted anything since
last November. That's way too long, so here you have it! The above is a
video slide...
Who saw that one coming? Not me, for sure. It's like I blinked and the
aughties were over. Weren't we all just paranoid the computers were going
to eat us ...
there is nothing here I have one backpack, one bag of clothes, and three
ounces of primordial goo. You wouldn’t think that a poltergeist needs a bag
of clo...
I've been meaning to do this for some time now, but I've been too lazy to
do all the work associated with it. However, I took a few days off from the
offic...
2 comments:
you sure look like you are having fun!
Thanks! so much for the birthday well-wishing via Twitter. That was so nice of you!
Post a Comment