We went over to Mike and Debs for a BBQ and Mike really put on a spread we had T-Bone steak, hamburgers , chicken breast, pork chops and two different kinds of brats.... Yeah it was just the five of us it was an awesome buffet he put out. We also had potato salad and fresh fruit.
Deb got this really cool bowl ( I can't remember the name of it ) and she filled it with strawberries kiwi, melon and grapes, oh and brownies for desert.
Thanks for a great meal Mike and Deb!








3 comments:
Looks like a good time had by all, looks like your weather was good enough to be outside..I could use some of that here in the PNW!
You sure get around. Always do something. Glad for you. I just work and sleep.
Ray, we used to just work and sleep if that makes you feel any better...then we got sick and retired..better to be healthy I guess and work and sleep:)
Post a Comment