Its Sunday morning and it's cloudy here at The CarneyFarm, I'm not complaining because it is already 48F degrees out and suppose to get to 60F today and that's a good thing.
We are going head to the Quad Cities http://www.visitquadcities.com/site/ in a little bit. Going to see my sister-in-law in the hospital and also have a some returns to make from online shopping.
I have a good trick for online shopping first I google for promo codes, one of my favorite places to look is http://www.retailmenot.com/ . Also I never pay for shipping ( that is one of the biggest costs for online shopping) you can usually get around this buy ordering a certain dollar amount. You have to make sure that the retailer has a local store so you can return them in person. I don't order things I don't need -- what I usually do is order things in different sizes and colors and then return what I don't like or does not fit. They only problem that I have with this is sometimes when I do the returns I find stuff in the store I want to purchase.
Let you know how I did today.....
Dear Dick Wolf: HOW DARE THEY DENY YOU THE RECORD?! AARRGGHH!! OMG I will
never watch TV ever again. Not as long as I live!! EVER!! Well, at least
not agai...
16 years ago








No comments:
Post a Comment