It's 8:30 PM on a Saturday night.....was going get so much done today and didn't do squat.
Yeah I did play with my new phone and figure some of the features out. I tried on some shorts I had ordered online that were delivered today ( and they fit YAY). Oh Oh and I also put 150 pictures I had printed online in to the appropriate photo albums along with tagging names and etc. on the back.
I also did go through the hall closet and have a big pile of stuff going to the thrift store. I was going go through my dresser drawers and have more stuff to donate, that looks like it will have to wait until tomorrow.
Right now I'm so tired I can't get my eyes open.....Tomorrow will be a more productive day....I can just feel it.
Dear Dick Wolf: HOW DARE THEY DENY YOU THE RECORD?! AARRGGHH!! OMG I will
never watch TV ever again. Not as long as I live!! EVER!! Well, at least
not agai...
16 years ago








No comments:
Post a Comment