Saturday, March 21, 2009

OUTLOOK for SPRING

Dear Blog,
I know that I have been so neglectful and I'm not trying to ignore you, it's just since I've had to restart you in September I have just not been into it. I feel bad that I did not post at all about our vacation to California in the Fall 2008. We were gone a month and I think the only thing I did was post some pictures after we got home.
Winter has now come and gone (for the most part) and I still had no interest in you. Today though I'm going make an effort to include you back in my life.
Spring has officially arrived here in the Midwest, its still cold in the mornings but the days are getting warmer, the Robin's are back and I can see the tulips starting to come up. It will take about a month for the tress to get green and usually by then it will be time to start the mower up.
So with the changing of the season I'm going to be making some changes and once again you'll be a part of my life.

No comments:

Background